Technophar's F-5 capsule filling machine was specially developed for laboratory use, in particular, formulation research and small batch manufacturing of products under development. The F-5 is a versatile machine, capable of filling a variety of dosage formulations into two-piece capsules including powder, granules, tablets and even liquids.
Features of the F-5
- Minimizes loss of powder.
- Achieves target fill weigh quickly using an inverter.
- Highly accurate filling through intermittent operation.
- Easy cleaning validation - quick disassembly of washable parts.
- Sized for R&D applications.
- Small dosing hopper can minimize the loss of ingredients.
- Handles various types of filling materials.
- Easy to scale up to production-size equipment.
|Dimensions||775 mm (w) x 685 mm (d) x 1845 mm (h)|
|Weight of Machine||700 kg|
|Power Source||3 phase, 200 V ~ 220 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 2.1 KVA|
|Vacuum Source||20 kPa (2000 mm H20), 4.5 m3 / min|
|Compressed Air||0.5 MPa (5 kgf / cm2G), 300 L / min (normal)|
|Production Output||500 - 5000 capsules/hour|
|Capsule Sizes||00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
Highly skilled engineers at Technophar will design your system according to your specific capsule or tablet needs.