The LIQFIL Super Series (F-80, F-120 and F-150) are high-volume, fully-automatic capsul filling machines. Similar to the F-40, they are capable of filling various types of dosage forms such as powders, pellets, beads, granules, minitabs, pastes, oils and liquids. Regarding powder filling; compressed filling methods and vibration filling methods can be easily changed. In addition to their versatility for filling multiple dosage forms, the LIQFIL Super series (F80 - F150) are able to maintain highly accurate fill weights.
Features of the F-150
- Various dosing units available.
- Easy conversion.
- Removable filling unit
- Highly accurate filling.
- Gentle capsule transportation.
- 150,000 capsules/hour.
Features of the LIQFIL Super Series
- Rectification and transportation of capsules - The capsule rotary rectification system available on these machines were developed by Qualicaps and have been patented in 10 countries. During capsule rectification, capsule defects such as "Deformation", "Scratch", and "Peel of imprinted characters" does not occur since no external pressures are applied to capsules.
- Separation of capsules - When the body of the capsule reaches the end of the body bushing, an O-ring acts as a shock absorber to avoid cracking of the capsule.
- Feed and filling of drug substances - A disk feeder cuts down and supplies fill without stirring, making it possible to supply fixed quantities without changing the particles distribution.
- Adjustment of filled quantity - Capsules are filled directly into the body using a mechanical vibration filling method. After pressing in equal density, the fixed quantity is pushed upward from the bottom, the weight is adjusted by scraping the surplus powder out, and the capsule is joined.
- Joining - The filled capsule body is lifted upward by the pusher and joined with the cap through the joining block. The joined capsules are lifted over the cap disc by pusher and then discharged.
The LIQFIL Super Series F-150 can fill capsules at 150,000 capsules/hour. They can fill hard capsule sizes of 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
|Dimensions||1,560 mm (w) x 1,730 mm (d) x 2,360 mm (h)|
Weight of Machine
|Power Source||3 phase, 200 V ~ 220 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 5.3 KVA|
15 kPa (1500 mm H20), 1.0 m3 / min
20 kPa (2000 mm H20), 1.0 m3 / min
15 kPa (1500 mm H20), 1.5 m3 / min
20 kPa (2000 mm H20), 1.5 m3 / min
|Compressed Air||0.5 MPa (5 kgf / cm2G), 400 L / min (normal)|
|Production Output||150,000 capsules/hour|
|Capsule Sizes||00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
Automatic weight control system with length measuring device
Capsule weight inspection machine
Highly skilled engineers at Technophar will design your system according to your specific capsule or tablet needs.