The LIQFIL Super F-100 is a high-volume, fully-automatic capsule filling machines. It is different from the Liqfil Super Series (F-80, F120, F-150) in that the F-100 is primarily used for filling powders or pellets and is only offered in vibration filling method. The F-100 is capable of outputting 100,000 capsules per hour, and maintains highly accurate fill weights.
Features of the F-100
- Highly accurate filling.
- Gentle capsule transportation.
- 100,000 capsules/hour.
Features of the LIQFIL Super 100 include:
- Rectification and transportation of capsules - The capsule rotary rectification system available on this machine was developed by Qualicaps and has been patented in 10 countries. During capsule rectification, capsule defects such as "Deformation", "Scratch", and "Peel of imprinted characters" does not occur since no external pressures are applied to capsules.
- Separation of capsules - When the body of the capsule reaches the end of the body bushing, an O-ring acts as a shock absorber to avoid cracking of the capsule.
- Feed and filling of drug substances - A disc feeder cuts down and supplies fill without stirring, making it possible to supply fixed quantities without changing the particles distribution.
- Adjustment of filled quantity - Capsules are filled directly into the body using a mechanical vibration filling method. After pressing in equal density, the fixed quantity is pushed upward from the bottom, the weight is adjusted by scraping the surplus powder out, and the capsule is joined.
- Joining - The filled capsule body is lifted upward by the pusher and joined with the cap through the joining block. The joined capsules are lifted over the cap disc by pusher and then discharged.
Highly skilled engineers at Technophar will design your system according to your specific capsule needs.